Assisting reporters and photographers in their coverage of healthcare news is one role of the Marketing department at Baptist Health Paducah.
Our goal is for members of the media to receive accurate information in a timely manner. To help further that goal, this online guide has been created as a quick reference to the functioning of Baptist Health Paducah's media policies.
Learn more about:
- Working with the Marketing and Public Relations staff, and the "how-to's" of coming to campus.
- HIPAA and patient condition reports.
- Guidelines for media coverage of a crisis, disaster or major medical emergency.
- A special, dedicated crisis log (when available, a link will be provided here) for posting of the latest information in the event of a disaster or emergency.
- Paducah and McCracken Co.'s Facts & Figures
- How to get around on campus.
- The latest news from Baptist Health Paducah.
- A quick contact list for the Marketing department.