Patients & Visitors
For Baptist Health Paducah Patients & Visitors
Baptist Health Paducah provides our patients and visitors with all the information they need, from how to get to our facility to floor plans to help you find where you are going.
The links below are provided to help acquaint patients' family members and friends with Baptist Health Paducah's policies, facilities and visiting hours. Please choose a topic for more information, or download our eight-page Visitor's Guide, complete with maps of the hospital, visiting hours and phone directory.
- Check costs and compare prices. The Kentucky Hospital Association Website provides a tool to compare the pricing for medical procedures offered by your local healthcare facilities.
- Accrediting Agencies. State and federal agencies help ensure compliance with patient safety and quality standards.
- Amenities (ATM, cafeteria, coffee shop, gift shop and library)
- Chaplains & Chapel
- Charity Care
- Hospital Library Services
- Lodging discounts
- Maps & Directions
- Medical Staff
- Nursing Staff
- Patient Education
- Recognize an employee for outstanding customer service
- Universal Medication Form. Use this form to track your medications.
- Visiting Hours
- Wireless Internet Instructions