Community Classes & Seminars
Baptist Health Paducah offers a variety of special classes and seminars, including:
- American Heart Association CPR Training Center, offering both pediatric and adult CPR classes, advanced life support classes for healthcare providers and CPR Instructor Courses.
- Brunch Bunch Seminars offered monthly on topics of interest to people 55 and older.
- Maternal Child Classes and Programs to prepare the entire family for the new baby's arrival.
- Girl Talk, a special class for preadolescent girls.
- Germbusters, a program to promote good handwashing to preschool and elementary aged children.
- Diabetes Classes (Life With Diabetes) and Instruction.
- Breast Health classes, hosted at Baptist Health Paducah or at your facility.
- Cooper Clayton Method to Stop Smoking, an effective way to stop smoking.
- Hip and Knee Class, an one-hour session for people who have had or plan to have hip and knee replacement surgery.
- Understanding Heart Failure, a two-hour class for patients and/or their caregivers to teach them changes they need to make in order to keep their heart failure under control.